Quality, Occupational Health and Safety, Environment and Certifications
BETA applies a Quality and Environment Management System, observing the requirements of standard ISO 9001:2015 and the requirements of standard ISO 14001:2015 as well as the requirements of the other applicable norms and regulations of the products.
The purpose of our organization is to become a business partner in the field of:
Design and manufacture of pressure vessels and their components, reactors, heat exchangers, process furnaces, columns, storage tanks, chlorine tanks, pressure pipes, expansion joints, steam boilers and their components, welded metal structures
- appreciated for PERFORMANCE and BEST INDUSTRY PRACTICES
The strategic objectives for achieving this challenge are:
- Focus of all our actions on ensuring conformity of products and serviceswith requirements, in the purpose of enhancing customer and stakeholder satisfaction,anticipating their needs and expectations;
- Identification of relevant internal and external issues, including the proactive strategic direction on new projects;
- Business development in the respect for and care of quality, environment, health and safety of employees and other stakeholders;
- Management of risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of products and services, including environment, health and safety, towards enhancing customer and stakeholder satisfaction;
- Enhancement of awareness, on all organizational levels, relating to the impact of our own actions on quality, environment, health and safety in the company and in the relationship with the stakeholders.
BETA's top management and its employees, with a team spirit and on leadership principles, in a process approach, in the context of a standardized and regulatory competitive market economy on national and international plan, undertake:
- to satisfy customers and stakeholders requirements, including compliance obligations applicable to products, services, processes, regarding the quality, environment, occupational health and safety;
- to take measures for environmental protection, including pollution prevention and to provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health;
- to consult and involve workers, respectively workers'representatives and to take measures to eliminate hazards and reduce occupational health and safety risks;
- to continuously improve the performance of the quality, occupational health and safety, environment management system;
- to provide the informational, material, financial resources, the qualified personnel, and adequate infrastructure for maintenance and continuous improvement of management systems implemented in the organization;
- to communicate these politics to own employees and make it disponible to stakeholders
To implement this policy, we rely on professionalism and responsibility assumed at all levels of the organization, acting with a team spirit, on leadership and entrepreneurship principles.
Managing Director of BETA